Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Macro Monday: TOY

For this week's challenge of Sunday Still's Macro Monday, I needed to zoom in on a toy!


Yesterday, was my granddaughter, Makenzie's, first birthday!


Check back soon. I'll have more pictures of Makenzie's birthday weekend later today!

Check out my Pictures by Brenda blog!

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!