Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HTs Photo Challenge "CHRISTMAS"



This week’s Horsetales Photo Challenge is the word ‘CHRISTMAS”. We had celebrated Christmas this past weekend with my daughter Sara, husband Jake, and 1 year old, Makenzie. They came from Colorado for the weekend. Sure am glad they came last weekend and not this weekend. We are in the middle of a winty mix of rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow is coming. I’ll blog about that tomorrow.

Here are my 2 newest riders in my family, on their first ponies.

I don’t think they were sure they wanted to sit that high! I can’t wait until I can get them their first “real” pony!

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!