Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some Horse, Dog and Cat Pics

The Sunday Still’s challenge this week is about going back to the basics. We are to use the rule of thirds which is to put your subject into the upper or lower part of the shot or in the left or right half of the photo. Composition is the name of the game here and you can use any subject you find….

Hmmm…I better take a photography class. I’m not sure if I’ll get this one right. Here are some extra photos that I took that I like. My SS shots are on my blog, pictures by brenda.













See other Sunday Stills shots here.

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!