Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's been 6 Months

Good bye, Finny. It has been 6 months since you have been gone. I miss you. But I have to move on if I want a life with horses. I will miss you always, as I will always feel that there was a lot that you could have taught me.

I have been sad, mostly because I felt that I have failed you. I should have cared for you better.

I will always miss what we never had. I will always be grateful for what you have taught me.

I am looking forward to loping you in heaven,

Until then, my friend.

2 comments:

txtrigger said...

Wow, I can not believe it has been 6 months already. I know your heart will continue to have pain. It will happen when you least expect it. And I will say again, you did not fail your boy. You cared for him and loved him, and because of that care, and love, you were able to make the tough decision to ease his pain that night. Sending you hugs, and hope we get to meet in person on the trail one day.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

thanks so much. I look forward to riding with you one day. Brenda

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!