Last month I was awarded the “Stylish Award” from follow blogger, JJ, of The Joy of Horses. I’m sorry I am taking so long to acknowledge this. I’ve been gone a lot this past month. Thank you so much, JJ, for reading my blog and thinking that I am “Stylish”. I think that is so funny because I have never felt that I was in “style” as a kid.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Thank you, JJ! And I am really sorry this has taken so long to thank you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
OK, here are 7 things about myself:
1. I grew up in PA, now live in Nebraska, and I’m married to Tom for almost 30 years (this year), have 3 children, and 2 grandchildren, with one on the way in April.
2. I teach riding lessons and train horses, and try to teach people how to get along with horses.
3. I’m riding CTR’s, Competitive Trail Rides, now, after years at being at Quarter Horse shows with the kids. I want to add Endurance Riding this year. Maybe someday, I’ll get to Tevis.
4. I want to live in the mountains. Or at least have hills and trees around me. For those that don’t know, PA is hilly and Nebraska is flat.
5. I love flowers, photography, and the country, and everything that goes along with country living.
6. I want to get an Australian Shepherd Blue Merle Female puppy, just because I like that color and that breed!
7. Something about me…hmmm…maybe a little bit of a perfectionist, maybe a little impatient (but I’m working on that), maybe a little emotional (and more so with age), but also honest and truthful, probably to a fault. I try to look for the good and not the bad.
MY 15 STYLISH FOLLOW BLOGGERS ARE:
And for visiting my blog and leaving comments, THANKS!
Thank you, JJ of The Joy of Horses
2. Cheryl Ann of Desert Horses
3. Sarah, of Between You, Me, and the Fencepost
4. Lisa of Laughing Orca Ranch
7. Sam of 5 Starr’s Farm
8. Shirley of Ride a Good Horse
9. Judy of Loves Ranchlife and More
10. Own a Morgan
12. Skoog Farm
13. Rising Rainbow and Mikael of Mikael’s Mania - Arabian Horses
15. Jonni of Trot on Hank
And my friends,
Sheila of Half-Broke Horses
Tammy of Horsetrailriders.com
My daughter Sara of The Power of a Ride
My DIL Amber of The Messick Life
THANK YOU! For reading, looking at my photos, and commenting!