Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Tractor Pics

Caden and Makenzie got riding tractors for Christmas. Here is Caden supervising his tractor being put together. The previous post was about Makenzie's tractor.

Let's get this tractor put together! Where's the seat?



Studying the decals and figuring out where everything goes.

Putting the decals on just right.


There are a lot of parts laying on the table yet.


ok, this is how you will want to do this!
Hey, don't you need the steering wheel to ride this tractor?

Aren't you guys done yet?

YEA! The guys got my tractor done!
Caden, Dad Jacob, Grandpa "Pop" and Uncle Micah

Thanks Pop and Grandma!


I'm a pretty happy guy right now!











2 comments:

Tammy Vasa said...

I really like the pic of the 4 boys! Very nice. The g-kids really hit the jackpot with the tractors!

Horses Are Our Lives said...

yes, Amazon is my new best friend! Both Makenzie and Caden love tractors, so I started looking for a push one that they can play outside with or a small riding one. Well, the prices are terribly high on some small toys, so when I started searching, I got this rider for the same price as some push toys. And it can last for years!

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!