Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Memory/Tribute Book

I've been thinking of something since Finny died, and I'm still thinking of this, so maybe it is time to do something now. I was thinking of putting together a tribute book. A tribute to the ones we loved and lost. A collection of stories of our horses, what they meant to us. Special horses come and go, sometimes they die and sometimes we have to sell them, and sometimes they belong to someone else and one day they are gone.

Whatever the situation, if you would like to have your story in a memory book, send your story to me with your permission to reprint. I think I am ready to do this, as this part of my journey will help me to heal.

hugs, everyone.
I don't know what is wrong with my these days.
Hormones and Menopause are doing a number on me! That along with lack of a good night sleep.

All I know is that I have to "Embrace the Journey!"
Brenda

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!