Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Georgia or Bust

I’m packed. I’ve done wash. I have the house organized. I have the honey-do list ready. I’ve gone over chores. I’m tired. I need a vacation.

I leave tomorrow morning at 5 for 9 days in Georgia! I’ll do a group lesson and teach some Centered Riding lessons on Sunday. On Monday, I’ll watch my friend, Terri, work with some of the camp horses.

Tuesday through Saturday is the AAHS clinic. The American Association of Horsemanship Safety clinic. Every teacher can always find a better way to teach. Every teacher can learn.

I’m planning on learning new ways to teach the same safety procedures that I already have in practice. I’m planning on learning new safety measures. I’m planning on learning how to teach a secure seat with AAHS exercises.

Ok, off to bed. I need to get up at 5 am.

Another way to be on my journey. Come along!

“Embrace the Journey!”

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!