Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday Stills "SPORTS" and Macro Monday "CACTUS"

Sunday Still's challenge was "SPORTS".


More photos at pictures by brenda.

This week’s Sunday Still’s challenge is sports. Since my husband and I have been on vacation, this one would be tricky to get some new shots. But then he found a teenager to play basketball with him! He was in his glory, especially since he won the first day. But the teenager’s competitive spirit came back with a vengeance, he played hard, and won. Actually, they played for the next 4 days, and the teenager won most of the games! But Tom sure had fun.

Tom even talked me into playing “horse” the last day. I didn’t stay in the game very long. It has been too many years since I played basketball in high school. I guess I better start practicing.

My husband, Tom, had many years of practice with our 2 boys, Jacob and Micah, and daughter Sara, now out of their teenage years. He thinks he still has style. I know he still has a competitive spirit! He loves being able to keep up with teenagers!

For Macro Monday, I did closeups of some cactus.


View the other photos at:
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunday-stills-sports.html

http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/2010/01/macro-monday-cactus.html

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!