Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Stills: MOODS AND EMOTIONS



Ed, of Sunday Stills, writes the week’s photo challenge, “This will take a bit of explaining. This challenge is for you to get a shot that enables a response in the person who views your pic, not one that is your personal emotion. For example if I see a pic of a tranquil stream or a sunrise I feel mellow, If I see a pic of doggie smiles or a horse doing his rolling in dirt thing It makes me smile, you get the idea. So lets see just how much talent we have out there and have some fun with this one, I’m already writing ideas in my notebook for pics and can’t wait to get started. Later…Ed”

I instantly thought of the sunsets here in Aruba. I also thought of the ocean waves hitting the sand. I thought of the sailboats on the ocean. All bring me a sense of relaxation, peace, and contentment.

See the other photos at pictures by Brenda.

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!