Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunday Still “TEXTURE”



This week’s Sunday Still’s challenge is “TEXTURE”. I should have gone outside to take some pics of horsey things around the barn. I thought of old, cracked leather. Or old barn wood. Or the shagginess of winter manes. Maybe the suede seat of the saddles.

But instead, I stayed inside and took pics of the family room. The softness of the ultra suede couch. The fluffiness of the carpet. The unevenness of the textured walls.

And I stayed warmer inside! Maybe next week I’ll venture outside!

Check out the photos at pictures by brenda.

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!