Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tyler's 1st Birthday Party

Tyler's 1st Birthday Party!


He has a train cake!

with his own engine cake!

Tyler is standing when holding on to something, but not quite walking.


Big Brother Caden gets to help open presents.

Tyler likes his ball!

All the younger cousins enjoy playing with the toys!


 The cousins are watching  Tyler with his presents.


"What do you think, Uncle Micah?"



I like the balls the best!


Time for family photo.


Time to blow out the candle!


" Do you mean I can eat this?"


This looks yummy!



"Are you sure I can eat this?"


"I'm having so much fun!"


Peek a Boo or ham-ing it up!


"I'm getting full!"


"ok, I'm done."


"I only got a little cake on my face!"

Happy Birthday, Tyler!
Love you, bunches and bunches!
Grandma and Pop

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!