Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winter is Here

Our 6 weeks of winter has started!  We have 9" of snow on the railing. I think we got more, but the snow is wet and heavy. 




I have never seen snow this deep on small tree branches before.


I like this shot. It is not out of focus. 
Either it was misting a light snow or snow was being blown from the trees. 


I'm surprised we don't have more limbs down than we do.


I love snow in the pine trees!


Winter Wonderland this weekend!


We lost electric at 6 tonight.  3 hours later, I am seeing the electric trucks drive by, shining lights up at the lines, trying to see where the problem is.  I have seem them drive by 3 times in the last 15 minutes.  I hope that doesn't mean they don't know where the problem is.

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!