Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Clothing Inventory

Check out the Messick Tack & Feed Facebook page.



I started posting the Messick Tack Store tack and clothing on my Messick Tack & Feed Facebook Page.  "LIKE" that page to get all the clearance items and prices as they are posted.


Scroll down the  pages to see everything that is posted so far.
A few saddles first,


I have 3 Tex Tan Show Saddles,


and a Tex Tan Roper Saddle.

Then style by style of clothing and boots.



I posted all the Ariat Boots. 



I posted all the English clothes, a few jackets and blouses.



I moved on to all the breeches,



Kids and Ladies,



both summer and


winter styles. 





I have all the Kerrits clothing down, including jackets and vests,


Kerrits sweaters and fleece tops.



and summer blouses, both for kids and ladies.




Now I've started other long sleeve T's and sweatshirts.



 I hope to get all the winter clothing done this weekend.

Next weekend, there is a Tack Sale in Ashland.  I wonder how many clothes and boots and jeans I can fit into my SUV. 

Every day, I hope to post a new item on the Messick Tack & Feed Facebook Page.  Check it out!
Thanks!

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!