Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Riding with Sara and Makenzie

Hubby and I took Makenie home.  Before my Centered Riding Instructors Clinic last week, Sara, Makenzie and I rode. 3 generations!

Colorado plains, with the Rockies in the background.


Sara taught her horse to pony Makenzie's Pody.


At 2 1/2, Makenzie is a natural. She loves to go faster. Do you know how the trot of a mini feels like?


Now you can see how little Pody and Makenzie are,  since Pody can fit underneath Sara's horse.


Pop got in on the experience.  Hi, Grandma!

2 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Those are the cutest pictures in the world. Thanks for the smile.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

Your welcome! I smile too when I look at the grandkids pics!

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!