Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Horsemanship Clinic

I had a Horsemanship Clinic at Chance Ridge in Omaha.  8 riders attended.  I taught some Centered Riding exercises.  I love teaching these exercises to riders.  I love showing riders how to have a better riding relationship with their horses.


Thanks to all who came. I look forward to the next Horsemanship Clinic.


Traci and Katie, first listening intently, then who know what they are laughing about.




Chick



Dixie

On Bob, a gentle, quiet, soul!

and at the end of the day,


with Chick and Dixie, great lesson mares!
a well deserved drink of water!

No comments:

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!