Pages

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider

Training the Mind of the Horse and Rider
Click on Logo (Original artwork by Lanie Frick for Messick Quarter Horses. Not permitted to be copied)

Monday, May 7, 2012

Love this type of evening....


Riding done.  Chores done.  Time to sit outside with a cup of coffee.

And while I was on the lounge chair, drinking my coffee, I heard the doves, which I love.  The cooler temps were refreshing, almost a little chilly.

I looked around, seeing all the new flowers that are blooming.



 The rose bush that was ablaze with blooms.


Hostas are loving the wet weather.


The perennials are loving this weather!


So many different shades of green.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

your world is so different from ours, even though your not that far away! I can't get over how green it is! And your roses are so lovely!

"TRAINING THE MIND OF THE HORSE AND RIDER"

Messick Quarter Horses

Check out my website at: http://www.messickquarterhorses.com/

Lessons, Training and Horse Sales
E-mail me at messickquarterhorses@yahoo.com

Messick Tack & Feed

Messick Tack & Feed
website will be up soon! Click on logo to see current specials!